another before & after curb appeal

7:35 AM


My cousin (well actually, my cousin's wife, but she is a doll and I love talking with her so I'll call her my cousin) has her own Interior Design Firm in Salt Lake City called Cailtin Creer Interiors. She is so talented and her business has just boomed, and after seeing her post last week it is no surprise!

Last week she posted before & after pictures of her house and I cannot stop thinking about what an amazing job she did, so I had to post it for all to enjoy! :) You can find the pictures of her house here.

Yes, there is most definitely a charm that old houses possess and I love to day dream about fixing up cute old houses I see that have good "bones". I am a firm believer you don't have to have a $500,000 house in order for your house to have charm, character and richness.

You Might Also Like

0 comments